What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- Perform a booking request
- Sign-up on our website (if available)
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out a form
When registering/signing-up on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously, with limited functionality.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve the customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (make a booking, buy a gift voucher, book a restaurant, etc.)
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Please note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling the transactions or services requested by the customer.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of hardware, software and workflow security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa
Rua Anneliese Pohl, Alporchinhos