Sitting atop a gently sloping cliff far from the madding tourist crowds of the Algarve, Mar à Vista villa is sandwiched between the flour-fine sands of the unspoilt Praia de Salema beach and the whitewashed hamlet of Salema, a traditional Algarve village.
The villa sits on the edge of a protected national park and offers head-on ocean views.
Built into the coastal hills and whitewashed to match the local architectural style, Mar à Vista fits in perfectly with its surrounds. Inside, the south-facing property is flooded with sunlight, which pours into every room through large windows. The design is clean and contemporary, with subtle African influences visible throughout.
Mar à Vista’s elevated position ensures spectacular panoramas of the Atlantic coastline. The views reach a climax at the villa’s cliffside patio and infinity pool, where—from certain angles—it appears guests could swim right off the edge and into the ocean.
Shared spaces, including a living room complete with fireplace and flat-screen TV, a fully-equipped kitchen, and indoor and outdoor dining areas—the latter with knee-buckling views of the Salema and Sagres coast—provide dreamy settings for memorable summer days and nights spent with family and friends.
Modern exotic and African influence
- 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 248 m2
Entrance hall, equipped with built-in wardrobe, leading into a contemporary living room decorated with warm and exotic elements with fireplace and flat screen TV.
On the left is an extra-large, fully equipped open plan kitchen, with a side-by-side fridge, induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker and toaster.
The pantry and laundry are equipped with washing and drying machines, iron and ironing board.
The dining area is equipped with table and chairs, seating 8 people and leads to an outdoor dining area, also for 8 people, with a portable Big Green Egg barbeque. You will enjoy the east and westward facing terraces with fabulous views of the coastline of Salema and Sagres.
To the right, a bedroom with a double sofa bed and flat screen TV, ocean views and direct access to the terrace, as well as to the lower level terrace. A shower room is located in front of the bedroom.
A master bedroom with a large double bed, with breathtaking sea views, flat screen TV, an en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room; two large bedrooms, with double bed, flat screen TV and separate shower room.
All rooms have natural light and access to a large terrace, overlooking the coastline and the nearby Salema beach.
Infinity pool overlooking the coastline with fully furnished terrace and parasols.
- 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- 2 bedrooms with double beds and shared shower room
- 1 bedroom with a double sofa bed and separate shower room
- 1 guest toilet
- Living/Dining room
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Welcome Hamper (white wine, red wine, beers, soft drinks, mineral waters with or without gas, coffee, tea, sugar, seasonal fruit, olive oil)
- Daily housekeeping services;
- Complementary Toiletries;
- Changing of towels and linen twice a week;
- Pool heating included
- Air conditioning (hot and cold)
- Alarm system
- Wireless internet access
- Flat TV’s
- DEDON outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Barbeque (charcoal)
- CLAUS PORTO bathroom amenities
- SAMPEDRO bed linen
- Gated property
- Security system
- 600m to the beach and Salema center;
- 20 km to Lagos;
- 105 km to Faro;
- 103km Faro airport;
- 2,5 km from Santo António Resort (Golf course, Tennis courts, Health Club & Spa)
- Children are welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets (upon request & at additional cost)
- Additional bedding available (upon request & at additional cost)
- Social events permitted (upon request & at additional cost)
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM
- Refundable Deposit refers only to Damages Deposits